Sunday, May 27, 2012

Chicken Stir-Fry

I had Gavin help me make this super easy dinner tonight.



I cut up some red and green bell pepper and onions and steamed them in the vegetable steamer that goes on top of my rice cooker. I love that thing. It's so easy and steaming vegetables is such a better alternative to frying.

We sprayed the frying pan with non-stick cooking spray instead of using cooking oil and then added the chicken strips. When they were done cooking on one side, we flipped them over and then added soy sauce and a little toasted sesame oil. When the chicken was done, we took the steamed vegetables and tossed them with the chicken and sauce. We played up the food. Gavin had soy sauce on his rice but I used rice seasoning instead. In total, dinner took us 20 minutes and it was delicious!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment