Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Some More of Savannah

With all of this mess about my ankle, I didn't even mention how much fun I had while I was in Savannah. The weather was just gorgeous during the trip. Patti and I went on a bus tour on Friday afternoon.



Then there was an awesome cocktail dinner on Friday night! Patti and I caused a stir when some gossips wanted to spread the word that we were a romantic couple. ;)






If we were a couple, I think our children would be adorable. LOL!!!
We went on a really fun Low Country Scenic Tour on Saturday afternoon.






Despite the lack of acceptable medical care, I still loved it. The people are just the nicest they can be and the food was awesome. I would love to go back at some point.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment